Retail Price: $2,590.00
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This course delivers the complete site owner story from start to finish in an engaging and practical way to ensure you have the confidence to plan and create new sites or manage your existing sites in SharePoint Online.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will:
- Understand the benefits of using SharePoint in real world scenarios
- Create new SharePoint sites to store business information
- Create pages to share news and documents
- Customize the structure of a site to meet specific business requirements
- Create and mange view, columns and apps
- Manage the security of a site
- Use social tools to communicate with groups of people or the entire organization
- Use search to find business information including people to documents
1 - An Introduction to SharePoint Online
2 - Creating Sites
3 - Creating and Managing Web Pages
4 - Working with Apps
5 - Building processes with Flow and PowerApps
6 - Customizing Security
7 - Working with Search
8 - Enterprise Content Management
9 - Working with Search
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.