Retail Price: $3,275
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who have basic knowledge of Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who have primary responsibility of managing storage and computing by using Windows Server 2016. Professionals who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
This course covers content that was in retired Microsoft Course 20740.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure and install Windows Server 2016
- Manage Server Core, server upgrade and migration strategy
- Understand storage options
- Manage partition table formats
- Manage basic and dynamic disks, file systems
- Manage virtual hard disks, and drive hardware
- Manage disks and volumes
- Select and manage proper storage solutions for a specific scenario
- Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication implementation
- Configure and Manage Microsoft Hyper-V, virtual machines and Hyper-V containers
- Configure disaster recovery technologies
- Manage and Configure failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Configure, plan and implement a Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Work with deployment images
1 - Module 1: Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
2 - Module 2: Configuring local storage
3 - Module 3: Implementing enterprise storage solutions
4 - Module 4: Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
5 - Module 5: Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
6 - Module 6: Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
7 - Module 7: Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
8 - Module 8: Implementing failover clustering
9 - Module 9: Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
10 - Module 10: Implementing Network Load Balancing
11 - Module 11: Creating and managing deployment images
12 - Module 12: Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.