Retail Price: $3,275
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This course teaches IT professionals how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory - related issues with Windows Server. Additionally, this course teaches students how to deploy other Active Directory server roles, such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Although this course and the associated labs are written for Windows Server 2022, the skills taught will also be backwards compatible for Server 2016 and Server 2019.
This course replaces retired Microsoft course 20742.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
1 - Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllers
2 - Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
3 - Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
4 - Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
5 - Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
6 - Module 6: Managing user settings with Group Policy
7 - Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
8 - Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
9 - Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
10 - Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
11 - Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
12 - Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
13 - Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.