Retail Price: $3,275
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This SharePoint 2016 Administrator course is design for Administrators who are new to SharePoint Server Administration or who are upgrading from previous versions of SharePoint.
This course covers content that was in retired Microsoft Course 20339-1.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- The Installation and configure a SharePoint 2016 Farm
- How to manage a SharePoint 2016 Farm through the GUI and PowerShell
- How to create site collections via GUI and PowerShell
- How to create and configure the all the required service applications for SharePoint 2016
- How to backup and restore in SharePoint 2016
1 - Module 1: Hardware, Installation and Patching
2 - Module 2: Farm Management
3 - Module 3: Web Applications
4 - Module 4: Site Collections
5 - Module 5: Service Applications
6 - Module 6: Application Management
7 - Module 7: Managing the User Profile Service
8 - Module 8: Search
9 - Module 9: Office Online Server
10 - Module 10: Enterprise Content Management
11 - Module 11: Web Content Management
12 - Module 12: Workflow Server
13 - Module 13: Business Connectity Services and Secure Store
14 - Module 14: Hybrid SharePoint
15 - Module 15: Backup and Restore
16 - Module 16: Upgrade
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.