Retail Price: $790
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, you will:
- •Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- •Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- •Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- •Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- •Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
- •Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.
1 - Creating Raster Images
2 - Applying Vector Image Tools
3 - Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
4 - Automating Tasks
5 - Editing Video
6 - Setting Project Requirements
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.