Retail Price: $650
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This course introduces you to AWS products, services, & common solutions. It provides IT technical end users with basic fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Skills learned in this course include:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- Recognize AWS Compute and Networking options and use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Describe Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify Deployment and Management options
1 - Module 1: Introduction & History to AWS
2 - Module 2: AWS Storage & Content Delivery
3 - Module 3: Compute Services & Networking
4 - Module 4: AWS Managed Services & Database
5 - Module 5: Deployment and Management
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.