Retail Price: $2,380
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This course teaches IT Professionals to configure advanced Windows Server services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. The course teaches IT Professionals how to leverage the hybrid capabilities of Azure, how to migrate virtual and physical server workloads to Azure IaaS, and how to secure Azure VMs running Windows Server. The course also teaches IT Professionals how to perform tasks related to high availability, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. The course highlights administrative tools and technologies including Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, Azure Arc, Azure Automation Update Management, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure Security Center, Azure Migrate, and Azure Monitor.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Harden the security configuration of the Windows Server operating system environment.
- Enhance hybrid security using Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, and Windows Update Management.
- Apply security features to protect critical resources.
- Implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Implement recovery services in hybrid scenarios.
- Plan and implement hybrid and cloud-only migration, backup, and recovery scenarios.
- Perform upgrades and migration related to AD DS, and storage.
- Manage and monitor hybrid scenarios using WAC, Azure Arc, Azure Automation and Azure Monitor.
- Implement service monitoring and performance monitoring, and apply troubleshooting.
1 - Module 1: Windows Server security
2 - Module 2: Implementing security solutions in hybrid scenarios
3 - Module 3: Implementing high availability
4 - Module 4: Disaster recovery in Windows Server
5 - Module 5: Implementing recovery services in hybrid scenarios
6 - Module 6: Upgrade and migrate in Windows Server
7 - Module 7: Implementing migration in hybrid scenarios
8 - Module 8: Server and performance monitoring in Windows Server
9 - Module 9: Implementing operational monitoring in hybrid scenarios
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.