Retail Price: $2,000
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
Learning ObjectivesStudents will learn the best practices in an IT Asset Management Program and align those processes with their organizations' business practices. They will be able to manage overall ITAM programs and demonstrate in-depth knowledge, operational knowledge and competence in asset disposal and process development.
1 - Course Outline
- Disposition Overview
- Disposition and ITAM
- Organizational Goals for Disposition
- ITAM Goals for Disposition
- Governance of Electronic Disposal
- Composition of E-Scrap
- Waste Management Laws
- Foundation for Disposal Management
- Policy Topics Relevant to Disposition
- Asset Standards Benefit Disposal
- The Role of Automation
- Data Security Governance
- Working with Vendors
- Selecting Vendors
- Due Diligence
- The Removal Process
- Software During Disposition
- Decision Factors for Retirement
- The Disposition Processes
- Financial Management & Measurement
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.