Retail Price: $3,475
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
Learning ObjectivesIn this course, you will learn to:
- Use data science principles to address business issues.
- Apply the extract, transform, and load (ETL) process to prepare datasets.
- Use multiple techniques to analyze data and extract valuable insights.
- Design a machine learning approach to address business issues.
- Train, tune, and evaluate classification models.
- Train, tune, and evaluate regression and forecasting models.
- Train, tune, and evaluate clustering models.
- Finalize a data science project by presenting models to an audience, putting models into production, and monitoring model performance.
1 - Addressing Business Issues with Data Science
- Topic A: Initiate a Data Science Project
- Topic B: Formulate a Data Science Problem
2 - Extracting, Transforming, and Loading Data
- Topic A: Extract Data
- Topic B: Transform Data
- Topic C: Load Data
3 - Analyzing Data
- Topic A: Examine Data
- Topic B: Explore the Underlying Distribution of Data
- Topic C: Use Visualizations to Analyze Data
- Topic D: Preprocess Data
4 - Designing a Machine Learning Approach
- Topic A: Identify Machine Learning Concepts
- Topic B: Test a Hypothesis
5 - Developing Classification Models
- Topic A: Train and Tune Classification Models
- Topic B: Evaluate Classification Models
6 - Developing Regression Models
- Topic A: Train and Tune Regression Models
- Topic B: Evaluate Regression Models
7 - Developing Clustering Models
- Topic A: Train and Tune Clustering Models
- Topic B: Evaluate Clustering Models
8 - Finalizing a Data Science Project
- Topic A: Communicate Results to Stakeholders
- Topic B: Demonstrate Models in a Web App
- Topic C: Implement and Test Production Pipelines
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.