Retail Price: $2,475.00
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
Learning ObjectivesIn this course, you will install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems.
- You will:
- Support operating systems.
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement client virtualization and cloud computing.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot print devices.
- Implement operational procedures.
1 - Course Outline
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Installing, Configuring, and Maintaining Operating Systems
- Manager Users, Workstations, and Shared Resources
- Security Concepts
- Securing Workstations and Data
- Troubleshooting Workstation Security Issues
- Implementing Operational Procedures
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.