Retail Price: $2,475.00
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
Learning ObjectivesIn this course, you will assess and respond to security threats and operate a systems and network security analysis platform you will...
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Address security issues with the organization's technology architecture.
1 - Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Explain the importance of threat data and intelligence.
- Given a scenario, utilize threat intelligence to support organizational security.
- Given a scenario, perform vulnerability management activities
- Given a scenario, analyze the output from common vulnerability assessment tools.
- Explain the threats and vulnerabilities associated with specialized technology.
- Explain the threats and vulnerabilities associated with operating in the cloud.
- Given a scenario, implement controls to mitigate attacks and software vulnerabilities.
2 - Software and Systems Security
- Given a scenario, apply security solutions for infrastructure management.
- Explain software assurance best practices.
- Explain hardware assurance best practices.
3 - Security Operations and Monitoring
- Given a scenario, analyze data as part of security monitoring activities.
- Given a scenario, implement configuration changes to existing controls to improve security.
- Explain the importance of proactive threat hunting.
- Compare and contrast automation concepts and technologies.
4 - Incident Response
- Explain the importance of the incident response process.
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate incident response procedure.
- Given an incident, analyze potential indicators of compromise.
- Given a scenario, utilize basic digital forensics techniques
5 - Compliance and Assessment
- Understand the importance of data privacy and protection.
- Given a scenario, apply security concepts in support of organizational risk mitigation.
- Explain the importance of frameworks, policies, procedures, and controls.
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.