Retail Price: $2,475
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This course is designed to provide you with the skills needed to be a successful project manager in today's rapidly changing world. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the CompTIA® Project+® certification exam.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
In this course, you will apply recognized practices of project management and understand a project’s life cycle, roles, and skills necessary to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close a project.
- You will:
- • Identify the fundamentals of project management.
- • Initiate a project.
- • Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement.
- • Develop a Work Breakdown Structure and activity lists.
- • Develop project schedule and identify the critical path.
- • Plan project costs.
- • Create project staffing and quality management plans.
- • Create an effective communication plan.
- • Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan.
- • Plan project procurements.
- • Develop change management and transition plans.
- • Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan.
- • Execute the project procurement plan.
- • Monitor and control project performance.
- • Monitor and control project constraints.
- • Monitor and control project risks.
- • Monitor and control procurements.
- • Perform project closure activities.
1 - Defining Project Management Fundamentals
2 - Initiating the Project
3 - Planning the Project
4 - Preparing to Develop the Project Schedule
5 - Developing the Project Schedule
6 - Planning Project Costs
7 - Planning Human Resources and Quality Management
8 - Communicating During the Project
9 - Planning for Risk
10 - Planning Project Procurements
11 - Planning for Change and Transitions
12 - Executing the Project
13 - Executing the Procurement Plan
14 - Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance
15 - Monitoring and Controlling Project Constraints
16 - Monitoring and Controlling Project Risks
17 - Monitoring and Controlling Procurements
18 - Closing the Project
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.