Retail Price: $590
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
Learning ObjectivesIn this course, you will analyze and visualize data using Excel and associated tools. You will:
- Perform data analysis fundamentals.
- Visualize data with Excel.
- Analyze data with formulas and functions.
- Analyze data with PivotTables.
- Present visual insights with dashboards in Excel.
- Create geospatial visualizations with Excel.
- Perform statistical analysis.
- Get and transform data.
- Model and analyze data with Power Pivot.
- Present insights with reports.
1 - Lesson 1: Data Analysis Fundamentals
- Topic A: Introduction to Data Science
- Topic B: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic C: Sort and Filter Data
2 - Lesson 2: Visualizing Data with Excel
- Topic A: Visualize Data with Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Apply Best Practices in Chart Design
3 - Lesson 3: Analyzing Data with Formulas and Functions
- Topic A: Analyze Data with Formulas and Named Ranges
- Topic B: Analyze Data with Functions
- Topic C: Implement Data Validation, Forms, and Controls
- Topic D: Create Conditional Visualizations with Lookup Functions
4 - Lesson 4: Analyzing Data with PivotTables
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Analyze PivotTable Data
5 - Lesson 5: Presenting Visual Insights with Dashboards in Excel
- Topic A: Visualize Data with PivotCharts
- Topic B: Filter Data Using Slicers and Timelines
- Topic C: Create a Dashboard in Excel
6 - Lesson 6: Creating Geospatial Visualizations with Excel
- Topic A: Create Map Charts in Excel
- Topic B: Customize Map Charts in Excel
7 - Lesson 7: Performing Statistical Analysis
- Topic A: Visualize Trendlines and Sparklines with Excel
- Topic B: Analyze Data with the Analysis ToolPak
8 - Lesson 8: Getting and Transforming Data
- Topic A: Connect to Data with Queries
- Topic B: Clean and Combine Data
- Topic C: Shape and Transform Data
9 - Lesson 9: Modeling and Analyzing Data with Power Pivot
- Topic A: Install Power Pivot in Excel
- Topic B: Create Data Models with Power Pivot
- Topic C: Create Power Pivots
- Topic D: Perform Advanced Data Analysis and Visualization
10 - Lesson 10: Presenting Insights with Reports
- Topic A: Plan a Report
- Topic B: Create a Report
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.