Retail Price: $590
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
In this introductory course, you will discover the capabilities of Microsoft® Access®, a relational database application that can help you and your organization manage your complex data.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
In this course, you will create and manage an Access database.
- You will:
- Navigate within the Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
1 - Working with an Access Database
2 - Creating Tables
3 - Creating Queries
4 - Creating Forms
5 - Creating Reports
6 - Promoting Quality Data Input
7 - Improving Efficiency and Data Integrity
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.