Retail Price: $590
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
In this course, you will expand your knowledge of relational database design; promote quality input from users; improve database efficiency and promote data integrity; and implement advanced features in tables, queries, forms, and reports. Extending your knowledge of Access will result in a robust, functional database for your users.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Access Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-500 certification.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
In this course, you will optimize an Access database.
- You will:
- Provide input validation features to promote the entry of quality data into a database.
- Organize a database for efficiency and performance, and to maintain data integrity.
- Improve the usability of Access tables.
- Create advanced queries to join and summarize data.
- Use advanced formatting and controls to improve form presentation.
- Use advanced formatting and calculated fields to improve reports.
1 - Improving Table Usability
2 - Creating Advanced Queries
3 - Improving Form Presentation
4 - Creating Advanced Reports
5 - Importing and Exporting Table Data
6 - Using Queries to Manage Data
7 - Creating Complex Reports and Forms
8 - Creating Access Macros
9 - Using VBA to Extend Database Capabilities
10 - Managing a Database
11 - Distributing and Securing a Database
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.