Retail Price: $295
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
Learning ObjectivesIn this course, you will analyze and visualize data using Excel and associated tools. You will:
- Perform data analysis fundamentals.
- Visualize data with Excel.
- Analyze data with formulas and functions.
- Analyze data with PivotTables.
- Present visual insights with dashboards in Excel.
1 - Lesson 1: Data Analysis Fundamentals
- Topic A: Introduction to Data Science
- Topic B: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic C: Sort and Filter Data
2 - Lesson 2: Visualizing Data with Excel
- Topic A: Visualize Data with Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Apply Best Practices in Chart Design
3 - Lesson 3: Analyzing Data with Formulas and Functions
- Topic A: Analyze Data with Formulas and Named Ranges
- Topic B: Analyze Data with Functions
- Topic C: Implement Data Validation, Forms, and Controls
- Topic D: Create Conditional Visualizations with Lookup Functions
4 - Lesson 4: Analyzing Data with PivotTables
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Analyze PivotTable Data
5 - Lesson 5: Presenting Visual Insights with Dashboards in Excel
- Topic A: Visualize Data with PivotCharts
- Topic B: Filter Data Using Slicers and Timelines
- Topic C: Create a Dashboard in Excel
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.