Retail Price: $295
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
In this course, you will use Outlook to send, receive, and manage email messages, manage your contact information, schedule appointments and meetings, create tasks and notes for yourself, and customize the Outlook interface to suit your working style.
This course covers the Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Outlook Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-400 certification exam.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
In this course, you will use Outlook to compose and handle your email communications and also manage your calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- You will:
- Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
1 - Getting Started with Outlook
2 - Formatting Messages
3 - Working with Attachments and Illustrations
4 - Customizing Message Options
5 - Organizing Messages
6 - Managing Contacts
7 - Working with the Calendar
8 - Working with Tasks and Notes
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.