Retail Price: $2,975
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This course examines the key elements of Microsoft 365 messaging administration, including message transport and mail flow, messaging security, hygiene, and compliance, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid messaging. This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and manage the transport pipeline
- Manage and troubleshoot mail flow and transport issues
- Manage message hygiene and compliance
- Manage authentication for messaging
- Configure organizational settings and sharing
- Manage mobile devices
- Manage role-based permissions
- Create and manage recipient objects and resources
- Plan, implement, and troubleshoot public folders
- Plan a hybrid environment
- Perform mailbox migrations
- Deploy and troubleshoot a hybrid environment
1 - Managing the Transport Pipeline
2 - Managing and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
3 - Managing Message Hygiene
4 - Managing Compliance
5 - Managing Organizational Settings
6 - Managing Mobile Devices
7 - Managing Role-Based Permissions
8 - Managing Recipient Objects and Resources
9 - Managing Public Folders
10 - Planning a Hybrid Environment
11 - Performing Mailbox Migrations
12 - Deploying and Troubleshooting a Hybrid Environment
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.