Retail Price: $1,785
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
In this course, you will learn how to plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an integrated communications solution at an organization using Microsoft Teams. The course will cover Teams Phone with Calling Plans, Direct Routing, and Operator Connect, in addition to Teams devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration. Students will learn troubleshooting methodologies and how to resolve common telephony and voice problems.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and Configure Microsoft Teams Phone
- Plan and optimize network performance for Teams Phone
- Configure and deploy Direct Routing
- Configure, deploy, and manage Teams devices
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Teams Phone
1 - Module 1: Plan and configure Teams Phone
2 - Module 2: Manage Teams Phone
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.