Retail Price: Call
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
The Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE) v2.0 course is designed to equip you with fundamental skills in Python programming. Through a combination of lectures and lab experience in simulated network environments, you will learn to use Python basics to create useful and practical scripts with Netmiko to retrieve data and configure network devices. Upon completion of this course, you should have a basic understanding of Python, including the knowledge to create, apply, and troubleshoot simple network automation scripts.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Create a Python script
- Describe data types commonly used in Python coding
- Describe Python strings and their use cases
- Describe Python loops, conditionals, operators, and their purposes and use cases
- Describe Python classes, methods, functions, namespaces, and scopes
- Describe the options for Python data manipulation and storage
- Describe Python modules and packages, their uses, and their benefits
- Explain how to manipulate user input in Python
- Describe error and exception management in Python
- Describe Python code debugging methods
1 - Course outline
2 - Lab outline
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.