Retail Price: $3,040
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (AD183) exposes experienced Java Standard Edition (Java SE) developers to the world of Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE).This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Application Platform 7.0.
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to describe most of the specifications in Java EE 7 and create a component with each specification. You will be able to convert a Java SE program into a multi-tiered Java EE application. You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Describe the architecture of multi-tiered Java EE applications.
- Package Java EE applications and deploy to Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform with various tools.
- Create an Enterprise Java Bean instance.
- Manage the persistence of data using Java Persistence API.
- Create a web service using JAX-RS.
- Properly apply context scopes to beans and inject resources into Java Beans.
- Store and retrieve messages using the Java Messaging Service.
- Secure a Java EE application.
1 - Transition to multi-tiered applications
2 - Package and deploying applications to an application server
3 - Create Enterprise Java Beans
4 - Manage persistence
5 - Manage entity relationships
6 - Create REST services
7 - Implement Contexts and Dependency Injection
8 - Create messaging applications with JMS
9 - Secure Java EE applications
10 - Comprehensive review of Red Hat JBoss Development I: Java EE
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.