Retail Price: $695
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
Learning ObjectivesIn this course, you will explore, analyze, and customize reports and visualizations in Tableau to discover new insights, showcase those insights, and share them. You will:
- Explore Tableau reports.
- Analyze data to get answers and insights.
- Sort and group data for analysis and reporting.
- Filter views.
- Prepare reports.
- Troubleshoot, collaborate, and share views and analysis.
1 - Lesson 1: Exploring Tableau Reports
- Topic A: Data Analysis Workflow with Tableau
- Topic B: Explore Views
- Topic C: Edit Workbooks
2 - Lesson 2: Analyzing Data to Get Answers and Insights
- Topic A: Configure Marks with the Marks Card
- Topic B: Ask New Questions by Changing Aggregation
- Topic C: Find Answers with Calculations
- Topic D: Answer Questions with Table Calculations
3 - Lesson 3: Sorting and Grouping Data for Analysis and Reporting
- Topic A: Sort Data
- Topic B: Group Data
4 - Lesson 4: Filtering Views
- Topic A: Filter Data to Refine Analysis
- Topic B: Create Interactive Filters for Reports
5 - Lesson 5: Preparing Reports
- Topic A: Format and Annotate Views to Tell Your Story
- Topic B: Emphasize Data in Reports
- Topic C: Animate Visualizations for Clarity
6 - Lesson 6: Troubleshooting, Sharing, and Collaborating
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Data Issues
- Topic B: Collaborate in Tableau Online
- Topic C: Collaborate with Non-Tableau Users
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.