Retail Price: $655.00
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) enables you to enhance and extend the capabilities of Microsoft® Excel® and other applications in the Microsoft® 365 application suite. You can use VBA to perform tasks that would be difficult or impossible to do using only worksheet functions, and you can automate a wide range of tasks so they can be performed faster, more consistently, and with less effort than performing them manually. This course will give you a good foundation for understanding, creating, and using VBA in your own Excel workbooks. You will learn how to use the macro recorder effectively, as well as how to write your own VBA code from scratch. You will use tools built into Excel to explore and learn VBA's capabilities and to optimize and debug your code.
In this course, you will develop and deploy VBA modules to solve business problems. You will:
- Identify general components of VBA and their appropriate use in solving business solutions.
- Record VBA macros to automate repetitive tasks.
- Write VBA code to create VBA subroutines and functions.
- Use various programming elements to solve problems through code, including variables,objects, conditional statements, and loops.
- Eliminate, avoid, or handle errors in VBA code, and optimize its performance.
1 - Lesson 1: Using VBA to Solve Business Problems
2 - Lesson 2: Recording a Macro
3 - Lesson 3: Writing VBA Code Directly
4 - Lesson 4: Solving Problems Through Code
5 - Lesson 5: Improving Your VBA Code
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.