Retail Price: $2,550.00
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This three-day course builds your skills in application management using VMware App Volumes® and VMware Dynamic Environment Manager®. You learn how to use App Volumes to deliver applications and data to desktops and users in seconds and at scale. You gain skills in managing application life cycles from installation to update and replacement. You also learn how to use VMware Dynamic Environment Manager to provide personalization and dynamic policy configuration across virtual, physical, and cloud-based environments to simplify end-user profile management.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the features and functions of App Volumes and VMware Dynamic Environment Manager
- Demonstrate the architectures of App Volumes and VMware Dynamic Environment Manager
- Install and configure App Volumes
- Create and deploy Application Packages and writable volumes
- Install and configure VMware Dynamic Environment Manager
- Manage application configurations, user environment settings, and personalization settings
1 - Course Introduction
2 - Overview of Application and Profile Management
3 - Overview of App Volumes
4 - App Volumes Installation Overview
5 - Working with Application Packages
6 - Working with Writable Volumes Overview
7 - Working with AppStacks
8 - Overview of Dynamic Environment Manager
9 - Installation of Dynamic Environment Manager
10 - Application Configuration Management
11 - Application Configuration Management
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.