Retail Price: $925
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black Cloud EndpointTM Standard product and leverage the capabilities to configure and maintain the system according to your organization’s security posture and policies. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the components and capabilities of VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard
- Identify the architecture and data flows for Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard communication
- Perform searches across endpoint data to discover suspicious behavior
- Manage the Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard rules based on organizational requirements
- Configure rules to address common threats
- Evaluate the impact of rules on endpoints
- Process and respond to alerts
- Describe the different response capabilities available from VMware Carbon Black CloudTM
1 - Course Introduction
2 - Data Flows and Communication
3 - Searching Data
4 - Policy Components
5 - Prevention Capabilities Using Rules
6 - Processing Alerts
7 - Response Capabilities
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.