Retail Price: $2,775
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
This three-day training course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design a VMware vSphere® 7 virtual infrastructure. You follow a proven approach to design a virtualization solution that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security, and that uses VMware best practices. This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions.
Given a case study, you practice your design skills by working with peers on a design project
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Identify the business objectives for the vSphere environment
- Identify business requirements, constraints, assumptions, and risks for all layers in the vSphere environment
- Apply a framework to a design
- Analyze design choices and best-practice recommendations
- Create a design that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security
- Design the core management infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design the virtual data center for an enterprise
- Design the compute infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design the storage and networking infrastructures for an enterprise
- Design virtual machines to run applications in a vSphere infrastructure
- Design security, manageability, and recoverability features for an enterprise
1 - Course Introduction
2 - Infrastructure Assessment
3 - Core Management Infrastructure
4 - Virtual Data Center Infrastructure
5 - Compute Infrastructure
6 - Storage Infrastructure
7 - Network Infrastructure
8 - Virtual Machine Design
9 - Infrastructure Security
10 - Infrastructure Manageability
11 - Infrastructure Recoverability
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.