Retail Price: Call
DIR receives a discount off of the retail price shown.
Click here to access the DIR discount list.
In this two-day course, you learn how to apply the fundamental techniques for integrating VMware Workspace ONE® Access™ with VMware Workspace ONE® UEM to securely distribute business critical applications from any device and configure access management controls. Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you configure Workspace ONE Access, enterprise, and productivity integrations. You will leave with a foundational understanding of how Workspace ONE uses various authentication methods and protocols to determine user access permissions and enable single sign-on. Overall, the course lays out the foundational principles of identity and access management.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Explain the general features and functionality enabled with Workspace ONE Access
- Integrate Workspace ONE UEM with Workspace ONE Access
- Summarize and implement Workspace ONE productivity services into the digital workspace environment.
- Explain the methods for enabling mobile single sign-on for mobile endpoints managed in the digital workspace
- Ready and configure Workspace ONE Access to support SAML 2.0 for federated authentication across the workforce
1 - Course Introduction
2 - Workspace ONE Access
3 - Integrating Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE Access
4 - Productivity Integration
5 - SAML 2.0 Authentication
6 - Mobile Single-Sign On
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.